Advice from David Kindred to Sports Journalism Students
Those who are enthusiastic about physical fitness understand that a treadmill is among the ‘must-have’ exercise equipment for a home gym, exclusively for sportswriters we present our new Sole F63 treadmill review. This machine provides a simple yet effective aerobic workout. For many, a treadmill is a good choice to start a new physical fitness routine since treading is well tolerated by the body in spite of fitness level. Once a person has developed sufficient physical energy and endurance, this machine can be used for jogging and interval training.
Introducing the Sole F63 Treadmill Product
The Sole F63 treadmill is among the best treadmills from SOLE, available on the market today at a competitive Sole F63 treadmill best price (under $1000). SOLE is a company that is well-known for making high-quality exercise equipment using the best materials possible. It is a known fact that every product from this company delivers performance and value beyond minimum standards.
Reviewed as “Simply the best quality treadmill in its price range” by consumers, in these reviews (among others), this best-selling treadmill comes packed with numerous enhanced features that you will hardly get from other products within its price range. It performs remarkably well and is designed to withstand the most rigorous use as well as harshest conditions possible. That is why every treadmill you may come across in a gym will always be this brand.
Sole F63 treadmill product specs and features are as follows;
- Fold-up Running Deck– This treadmill has a space-saving design which folds up the deck and locks it safely into place when disengaged.
- User-Friendly Dashboard/Console– Incline controls are located conveniently on the arm rest. The fairly large blue LCD display that shows pace information, time, speed, distance covered, pulse rate and incline, enables you to keep track of your training progress.
- An Impressive HP Motor– This treadmill is powered by a powerful motor which is capable of speeds between 5 and 12 miles per hour as well as an incline of up to 15%.
- Several Programs– You can select any workout program that you prefer from six built-in effective programs plus fat burning and cardio workout specific programs.
- Built-In Speakers- The treadmill comes with 2 quality built-in speakers, enabling you to connect your portable music gadget and listen to your favorite songs as you train.
- Remarkable Safety Features- This treadmill has a low-speed start, low-profile running hood as well as large stop watch.
- Comfortable Deck– The treadmill has a cushioned deck designed to take up and reduce the intensity of impact and to make jogging effortless.
- Integrated Message Board– An alphanumeric text center sends easy-to-read messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every exercise. This application will also recapitulate your entire workout after you are done, so you can see your progress.
- Warranty– The frame and deck have a permanent warranty, 3 years on all other components and 1 year on labor.
- Dimensions– This treadmill measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches; deck measures 33 by 80 inches and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches. The treadmill can support a weight of up to 325 pounds.
1) The Sole F63 Treadmill Has Low Noise Levels
In as much as there isn’t any treadmill that runs silently, the F63 is relatively quiet in operation compared to most of its counterparts.
2) It Has a Quality Construction to Ensure Durability
As you can see from the sole f63 treadmill product specs, this treadmill boasts a steel framework with a remarkable finish manufactured to outstanding quality. The frame is welded to ensure lifelong durability and supported by a perpetual warranty.
3) It Comes with a Long Term Warranty to Cover Its Crucial Components
Although not described in details under the product specs, this treadmill has a 3.0 continuous duty HP motor with a long term warranty. The motor is one of the most crucial components of a treadmill and one of those that are most prone to breakdown. A long term warranty to cover these components indicates that the manufacturer has great confidence in their quality. Most companies offer short term warranty on these. This just shows how little their confidence is in their products.Quality components mean that the treadmill will not strain even if put to rigorous use.
4) The Incline and Speed Controls Are Conveniently Located On the Side Bars for Easy Adjustment
As mentioned before, this treadmill has a user-friendly console. What’s more incline and speed controls can be adjusted on the sidebars, making them easier to control-so you do not have to reach forward to the console.
5) Practical Folding Mechanism with Safety Lock
While folding treadmills are often pricier and sometimes unstable, this treadmill has a practical folding mechanism with safety lock and it remains steady regardless of speed. You can safely tuck away and move it when it is disengaged.
6) You Can Easily Check Your Heart Rate as You Train
The Sole F 63 treadmill allows you to measure your heart rate using certain tools that come with it as additional accessories.
Let’s face it, everything has its own advantages and disadvantages. As for this treadmill, the only vital thing that is lacking is a heart rate control feature which can automatically adjust the speed and incline in response to your heart rate. But most individuals don’t use this feature on their treadmill even if it exists.
Press Fellowship – Sole F63 Treadmill Conclusion
The F63 treadmill generally has a good standing for quality. Many popular five-star hotels use it. The same cannot be said about the reputation of its counterparts where you see a lot of complaints as well as quality problems and negative consumer reviews. Based on the product specs info above, it is safe to say this machine is a best buy if you are a budget conscious shopper looking for something with great quality that can provide great user-experience and live through ages. The Sole F63 treadmill is among of the most durable treadmills you can purchase for less than a thousand dollars. Anyone who knows much about treadmills would gladly recommend it. This is the ideal workout equipment for those who are in search of a machine which can answer their most basic exercise needs without putting a dent in their wallets. Although there may be several negative comments on the web about this product, it is safe to say that such comments are biased
This is the press fellowships review of the treadmill for budding sportswriters.
Sports Journalism & Press Fellowships reference list:
Press fellowships for sport journalism regularly release news and briefings for our readers, here is our immediately prior article the Sole F80 treadmill review and assessment. This running machine is one quite commonly spooked about treadmill among sports journalists. It is a annually updated, and has a basic technology driven motorized belt, treadmill available in different parts of the world. This electronic treadmill contains various newish features.
It is more average and roomier than the other ones. It can be folded, kept and transported very easily from one place to another. The users round the world have provided sole f80 treadmill review online as well off line.
The treadmill is quite easy to use and operate. It is suitable for male and female users of all age groups.
Some of these reviews, by the global sport journalism and press fellowships communities, are discussed below.
Sole F80 Treadmill, We Review the Features
First about the Sole F80 treadmill quality parts: The consumer quality parts of the motorized (non-motorized) treadmill include a number of commercial-grade components.
These components create more durable machines and also support health by reducing the impact shocks. Sports journalist reviewing the current research white-papers has shown that reduced impact is a major factor to reduce knee problems when working out on a treadmill.
Other features of this treadmill include soft cushioning, quiet operations, 10 preset workout programs, etc. You can get a better idea of the features from this Sole F80 treadmill review.
Track: The track of Sole F80 treadmill is two-ply and runs over 2.75″ rollers. It has 60″ x 22″ super-sized workout area. Thus, it provides a wide area walking or running. The track has 15% inclination. The CushionFlex technology of the treadmill reduces your joint impact by 40%.
- Motor: The treadmill has a 3.5 CHP motor, it can support up to 375 pounds weighing user. The highest speed is 12 mph. Thus, this motorized treadmill is suitable for both walking and running. The motor is quiet with heavy-duty flywheels.
- LCD screen: It contains blue colored back-lighting illumination display of the workout data. This Led screen is alphanumeric and also displays information from the user manual.
- Audio: The Sole F80 treadmill has built-in speakers to play the music from Mp3 or iPod players.
- Warranties: You can get good Warranty schemes on purchasing this equipment. The manufacturers are selling it with a lifetime warranty scheme on the motor and frame. They are also offering 5 years warranty on the electronics and other parts with 2 years on labor.
- Compact design: The treadmill can be folded to save the spaces of your room interiors. The treadmill unit is also very strong and sturdy.
Regarding the shock absorption technology. This technology provides more safety to the users from injuries and imbalances during the treadmill workouts.
The extras: The Sole F80 treadmill has a heart-rate monitor which is wireless. It also has a built-in console fan to help you during the workouts.
The speed and incline controls are built-in the armrests.
The Cons of the Sole Treadmill f80 Machine
As per the sport and fitness journalism latest findings, the Sole F80 treadmill review, the machine also has a few cons. See global treadmill trends.
Some of these are as follows:
The Sole F80 treadmill has lesser number of workout programs like two user-defined programs, six standard programs and two heart-rate program.
The price of this motorized treadmill is quite high. Although it is available with easy EMI schemes but some people might find it difficult to purchase it because of the high price.
It can be hard to find a reputable dealer for this brand, consumer have to make an educated decision on where to buy sole treadmills before they go ahead and invest.
Assembly can be take some time.
What the Sport Consumer Reviews Depict
The Sole F80 treadmill review has been given by the consumers all across the globe.
These reviews depict numerous facts regarding the Sole F80 treadmill. The practitioners mostly use it for 1 hour daily. This workout time includes 20 minutes of walk and 40 minutes of run.
Some of the consumers are using it for almost 5 years. They are more or less satisfied with the standard and functioning of this treadmill. But many of them are not very satisfied with the services.
The replacement silicone lubricant service for the treadmill is clueless. The guide provided on the user manual is always not in compatibility with the actual fitness machine. Service people also do not respond every time correctly with the right solutions of these issues.
The speakers on the treadmills sound ok but these do not give good sound effects as that of the headphones.
The treadmill is quite heavy. Thus, it is a bit difficult to carry and install it at your home. For this reason you need the help of a good service provider for the fitting and installation of this motorized treadmill.
The Sole F80 motorized treadmill also needs a lot of maintenance costs and efforts like regular lubrication and cleaning.
However, the overall Sole F80 treadmill review ratings are mostly positive with a few negative ones.
Sports Journalism & Press Fellowships reference:
Reconstruction of press fellowships for sport journalism is underway. Please stay tuned for updates and fitness news.
Sports Journalism Today, Alfred Friendly Press Fellowships